Hire Brian as Your Buyer Representation and You Receive:
- Someone who is looking out for YOUR best interest
- Professional Real Estate advice
- Exclusive access to ALL properties currently listed For Sale
- Get a preview of MLS listings before they are shown to the public
- Free tour of homes that fit your requirements and budget
- Inform you of the latest market conditions
- Daily email updates of new properties and price changes
- Arrange for open house visits
- Private viewing appointments scheduled.
- Access to Sutton West Coast Elite First Movers Presale Club.
- Skillful negotiating process on your behalf.
- Access to my dream team of professional vendors.
Follow These 4 Easy steps to Successful Buying
1. Figure out how much house you can afford
- Calculate your monthly income and debt
- Figure out your down payment.
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage
2. Determine your requirements
- Determine what you want and need in a home
- Choose a neighbourhood
- Choose a type (single family, townhouse, condo)
- Choose a price range.
- Choose a size (square footage, number of bedrooms)
- Choose an architectural style.
3. Work with Brian
- Brian will send you up-to-date listings for you to browse.
- Set up home tours that fit your criteria.
- Organize open house visits.
- Check other sources for houses that fit your criteria.
4. Let Brian make an offer and negotiate on your behalf
- Brian will help you determine the purchase price and include contingencies, such as financial, inspection or purchase.
- Spell out any special requests and repairs you want included in the sale and define a move-in date.
- Once both parties agree to the terms, sign the Purchase and Sale Agreement.