Sold $12,000 - Commercial
SOLD SOUTH MAIN HAIR SALON.
Are you looking to open a new hair salon?
Established salon has been running for more than 15 years with clients and great setup. Space is 700 sq ft with washroom. Take over the space, re-decorate and open your own salon! Asking price is $12,000.
South Main Neighbourhood: South Main, or SoMa, is an area of Vancouver that centers on Main Street, and is part of the larger Mount Pleasant neighborhood. This area is the center of everything hip and cool. For decades, this is the neighborhood that the many of Vancouver’s writers, filmmakers, designers, and visual artists have called home. South Main is full of art galleries, vintage clothing and furniture stores, boutique clothing shops and plenty of restaurants. Most of the action takes place on Main Street between East 1st Avenue and East 33rd Avenue and is famous for its restaurants and coffee shops.
- Very profitable business owned for over 15 years
- Opportunity to own a Hair Salon in a high traffic area of South Main Street
- Functional layout makes this a great opportunity to for a new business owner to easily launch their own salon
- 700 sq. ft. space features 6 workstations, 2 washing stations, laundry and washroom
- Salon is bright and clean with good street exposure
- Sale of business includes furniture and equipment (no products)
- Available for viewing by appointment only